3-layer conductive matting from Bondline offers a highly durable work surface for the safe handling of static sensitive components in Electrostatic Protected Areas. The mat is made with a synthetic ESD rubber material, giving a cushion feel to the surface. The mat is resistant to oils, acids, abrasion, heat and solder splashes. It has excellent lay-flat properties, allowing for a flat work surface.
The bench mat is easy to clean with an ESD Mat and Table Top Cleaner. It is constructed with three layers: static-dissipative surface, conductive centre and static-dissipative backing. The user can be easily grounded to the mat with a 10mm press stud and earth point. The matting is 3mm thick and available in dark blue or grey as standard. If you would like a bespoke size or custom studding, please get in touch with our sales team.
Please note: IPA wipes, normal cleaners, Dettol or general anti-bacterial products are NOT RECOMMENDED to be used for cleaning ESD mats.
- 3mm thick
- Available in custom sizes on request
- Synthetic NBR rubber material (Nitrile Butadiene Rubber)
- Excellent lay-flat properties
- Highly durable – Resistant to oils, acids, abrasion, heat and solder splashes
- Easy to clean with ESD Mat and Table Top Cleaner
- Three layers: static-dissipative surface, buried conductive centre and static-dissipative backing
- Available in dark blue or grey as standard; available in other colours on request
- All matting can be cut and studded to suit all customer requirements
Meets the Following ESD Standards & Requirements:
|ANSI 520.20||REACH compliant|
*Due to variations in computer monitor displays, colour shown may not be exact.*
*All bespoke cut mat sizes will have a +/-10% manufacturing tolerance dependent on size.*