Ideal portable kit for use in the field, Killstat Field Service Kit is easy to carry around and store. Great for engineers/operators working at off-site locations.
Field work is perhaps the most risky situation of handling ESD sensitive devices, it is also often the most neglected aspect of ESD damage prevention. The situation is risky as there are usually many potential ESD sources in the environment.
Spare parts should be transported inside static shielding bags or containers. Where modules have to be worked on in an exposed state, static-dissipative matting should be bonded to the product’s electrostatic bonding point, and to the ground to act as a work surface. When using a Field Service Kit, remember to lay the ESD sensitive devices only on the mat.
The Killstat Field Service Kit is supplied with a fully adjustable wrist-strap and all connecting cords and Earthing leads. This 3-layer static dissipative work surface mat is 500 x 500mm in size. Supplied in a hard-wearing carry pouch.
Field Service Engineers Kit is a simple and handy portable EPA for use when away from your permanent workstation. Essential for remote operators to ensure static-safe work to EN 61340-5-1 requirements. Ideal for use when servicing equipment which incorporates static sensitive devices or components, to ensure a path to ground to Earth and a static-safe environment. Features EPA symbol to allow easy identification.
Due to variations in computer monitor displays, colour shown may not be exact.
Each Kit Includes:
- 1 work surface mat, 600 x 600mm.
- 1 adjustable wrist-strap.
- 1 coil cord, 3.6 metres (12ft).
- 1 straight CPG cord with croc clip (3 metres).
- 1 packing wallet.
- Grounding kit is easy to carry and store.
- Great for engineers/operators working at off-site locations.
- Supplied with fully adjustable wrist-strap and all connecting cords and Earthing leads.
- 500 x 500mm in size.
- Supplied in a hard-wearing pouch.
- Features EPA symbol to allow easy identification.
- Compliant according to IEC-61340-1-5 International Standard.
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
To discover more of our ESD matting range, click here.