Our mid-range textured grey ESD matting provides great static dissipation to ground for the safe handling of static sensitive components. Suitable for use at workbenches in Electrostatic Protected Areas, the matting allows static electricity to transfer safely to ground while protecting the surface of the static sensitive components during production (provided the mat is connected to Earth via a grounding system).
The matting is 2mm thick and has two layers: a static dissipative surface and a black conductive backing. The static dissipative top layer is resistant to abrasion, heat, solders flux and most commonly used solvents. The black conductive bottom layer provides a superior and consistent ground path to Earth.
The smooth texture of the bench mat prevents the sliding of components and can be easily cleaned with an ESD mat and table cleaner. Its durable, synthetic rubber material is scratch-resistant and provides a comfortable working surface for the user.
Available to purchase in rolls or cut-size mats. If you would like a bespoke size or custom studding, please get in touch with our sales team.
Please note: IPA wipes, normal cleaners, Dettol or general anti-bacterial products are NOT RECOMMENDED to be used for cleaning ESD mats.
- Full roll size 1.2m wide x 10m long
- Mat size 4 x 2ft
- 2mm thick
- Standard roll sizes are 10m x 1.2m and 10m x 0.60
- Durable, synthetic rubber material
- Easy to clean with an ESD mat and table cleaner
- Two-layers: Static dissipative surface, black conductive bottom layer)
- Scratch-resistant, heat-resistant and UV-resistant
- Can be loose-laid at the workbench – no adhesives required
- The dissipative top layer is resistant to abrasion, heat, solder flux and most commonly used solvents
- All matting can be cut and studded to suit all customer requirements
Meets the Following ESD Standards & Requirements:
|ANSI S4.1||CE approved|
|RoHS compliant||REACH compliant|
*Due to variations in computer monitor displays, colour shown may not be exact.*
*All bespoke cut mat sizes will have a +/-10% manufacturing tolerance dependent on size.*