Effective Cleaning With No Alkali or Ammonia
ACL Mat & Table Top Cleaner is a multi-purpose neutral cleaner that is designed for production areas including static control stations. It is the ideal cleaner for areas in which static-sensitive devices are assembled, tested, and handled, but can also be used in areas that require a mild but effective cleaner. This non-abrasive formula is safe to use on workstations, table tops and anti-static mats, including rubber and vinyl.
Mat & Table Top Cleaner is a non-flammable cleaner that leaves no film or streaks. It effectively removes flux residues, oily finger-marks, grease, nicotine, dirt, grime and inorganic contaminants. It also removes dirt on chair mats and other antistatic mats without degrading the surface’s antistatic properties.
- Eliminates unsightly film or other residue that may build up on static-sensitive areas.
- Maintains original surface resistivity of anti-static mats and workbenches.
- Cleans, rejuvenates, and extends the life of ESD mats.
- Designed for cleaning any production area including assembly, testing, and areas where sensitive electronic components are handled.
- Meets or exceeds Mil 81705 & NFPA 56A with an electrostatic decay time of .1 second according to Federal Test Method 4046.
- Contains no alkali or ammonia.
- Contains no chemical on RoHS and REACH SvHC.
- Leaves no film or streaks.
Ingredient Communication Statement
- Water (7732-18-5) Solvent.
- C9-11 Alcohols Ethoxylated (68439-46-3) Surfactant.
- 4’-tert-Butyl-2’,6’-dimethyl-3’,5’-dinitroacetophenone (81-14-1) Fragrance.
- Blue Dye.
To view our full range of ESD cleaning products, click here.