Our Heavy Duty Conductive Rubber Matting (KSDIA) is manufactured for use in busy areas around machinery such as wave solder machines. This black anti static mat should ideally be used in conjunction with already grounded flooring.
The material’s single layer is highly durable, long-lasting and has a non-slip surface finish. The surface layer is resistant to most oils and acids and is solder-splash resistant.
At Bondline, we source our static control flooring from high-quality manufacturers and suppliers in order to ensure our customers are highly satisfied with their product. Antistatic flooring is an essential item for constructing your anti static environment.
- Electrical Properties- surface resistance is less than 105 ohms per square.
- Durable and long-lasting material.
- Non-slip finish.
- Size- Rolls are 1.2m wide x 10m length (4mm thick).
- Surface layer is resistant to most oils and acids and is solder-splash resistant.
- Available in black.
- Complies with the requirements of BS EN-61340-5; ESD standards of manufacturing.
It is recommended that you regularly clean your anti static flooring with our ESD floor cleaner to ensure optimum efficiency. Click here to view our ESD floor cleaner.