Heavy duty conductive rubber matting in rolls of 1.2m x 10m or cut-size lengths. Suitable for use in heavy traffic areas around machinery such as wave solder machines. The black, conductive, rubber material is highly durable, long-lasting with a non-slip surface finish. The surface layer is resistant to solder-splash and most commonly used oils and acids. The matting is ideally to be used in conjunction with already grounded flooring. It can also be grounded via a 1 meg-ohm lead and 10mm stud. The mat features an abrasive, non-slip, 4mm diamond pattern surface. Complies with the requirements of the IEC 61340-5-1 International Standard.
If you require a cut-size length, please get in touch with our sales team to discuss your requirement.
Key Features of Heavy Duty Conductive Rubber Matting:
- Surface resistance is less than 105 ohms per square
- Standard full rolls are 1.2m x 10m (WxL)
- 4mm thick, black, conductive rubber material
- Cut-sized mats available to order per linear metre
- Resistant to solder-splash and most oils and acids
- Suitable for ESD production and maintenance areas
- Durable and long-lasting material
- Abrasive and slip-resistant, diamond pattern surface
- Complies with ESD specifications BS EN-61340-5, ANSI 520.20 and IEC-61340-5-1
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- CE approved
|ANSI 520.20||REACH compliant|
|BS EN-61340-5||CE approved|
*Due to variations in computer monitor displays, colour shown may not be exact.*
*All bespoke cut mat sizes will have a +/-10% manufacturing tolerance dependent on size.*
View our full range of ESD flooring materials.