ESD Cushion Matting – an excellent mat for use on workstation surfaces to provide comfort and cushioning for the operator and electrical components.
This static-dissipative cushion matting is manufactured for use on workbenches in EPA/ESD sensitive areas. The cushioning offers a comfortable working surface for its operator which also helps to reduce mechanical damage to electronic parts (PCBs, etc). This matting should be used in conjunction with a grounded work surface. Cushion matting can be supplied in rolls or pre-cut sizes. Material is 6mm thick and available in light grey.
We recommend using our Staticide Mat and Table Top Cleaner with this product to effectively clean the matting’s surface.
- Vinyl foam material.
- Matting is static-dissipative.
- Supplied in rolls or pre-cut sizes (custom sizes on request).
- Provides excellent comfort for the operator and reduces mechanical damage to electronic parts.
- Should be used in conjunction with the grounded work surface.
- Material is 6mm + / – 10% thick.
- Standard colour is light grey.
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
- Compliant according to IEC-61340-1-5 International Standard.
- Good resistance to acids, mineral oil, alcohol, alkalis, petrol, soap and detergents. The product must not be used for applications where there is food contact.
- CWM10: Full roll. 6mm thick. Grey. 1200mm wide x 10 metres long.
- CWMPK: Mats (Pack of 6). 6mm thick. Grey. 380mm x 450mm.
- Custom sizes available on request.
Note: There is a +/-10% manufacturing tolerance on all weights and measurements.