ESD Smooth Matting is ideal for laying onto workbenches in places such as laboratories of microelectronic industries or workshops. The 2-layer bench material provides an excellent ESD surface which is suitable for use in EPAs.
Great value, low cost ESD bench matting with a smooth finish. This 2-layer static dissipative rubber mat makes a highly durable work surface for ESD sensitive environments. Ideal for laying onto workbenches in places such as laboratories of microelectronic industries or workshops. Material is 2mm thick and available in blue and grey colours. An excellent cost-effective matting solution for your ESD needs.
The dissipative top layer is resistant to abrasion, heat, solders, flux and most commonly used solvents. The black conductive bottom layer provides a superior and consistent ground path to Earth. The user can be easily grounded to the mat with a 10mm press stud and Earth point. This matting meets the requirements of US ESD Associations ANSI S4.1 and S20.20 guidelines. The smooth finish can be easily cleaned and maintained. Very scratch resistant and prevents sliding of components. Certified for RoHS and REACH regulations.
- The top layer is static-dissipative with a conductive backing giving a typical resistance to ground = 10^(6) – 10^(8).
- Resistant to solder splash / hot paste and abrasion.
- The surface is smooth and very easy to clean with Staticide Mat and Table Top Cleaner.
- Material is 2mm thick and is 1.2 x10m in size.
- Excellent lay-flat properties.
- Colours – Grey or blue, others on request (minimal variation between batches).
- Very scratch-resistant.
- Fully RoHS and REACH compliant meeting requirements of IEC-61340-1-5 International Standard and US ESD Associations ANSI S4.1 and S20.20 guidelines.
- Custom sizes available to suit any requirements.
Example of an ESD Workstation
The matting is made up of two layers – a static dissipative top layer and a black conductive bottom layer.
- Static dissipative top surface – resistant to abrasion, heat, solders, flux and most commonly used solvents.
- Black conductive bottom layer – provides a superior and consistent ground path to Earth.
Bespoke Custom Matting
We provide a premium service of bespoke custom sizing and studding for our bench matting to suit all customer requirements. If you would like bespoke customisation, please enquire us.