Great value, low-cost ESD bench matting with a smooth finish. Suitable to place on workbenches in Electrostatic Protected Areas, ESD smooth matting from Bondline allows static electricity to transfer safely to ground while protecting the surface of the static sensitive components during production (provided the mat is connected to Earth via a grounding system). The user can be easily grounded to the mat with a 10mm press stud and Earth point.
ESD smooth matting has two-layers: a static dissipative surface with a conductive backing. The static dissipative top layer is resistant to abrasion, heat, solders, flux and most commonly used solvents. The black conductive bottom layer provides a superior and consistent ground path to Earth.
Great value, low cost ESD bench matting with a smooth finish. This 2-layer static dissipative rubber mat makes a highly durable work surface for ESD sensitive environments. Ideal for laying onto workbenches in places such as laboratories of microelectronic industries or workshops. Material is 2mm thick and available in blue and grey colours. An excellent cost-effective matting solution for your ESD needs.
The smooth finish of the mat can be easily cleaned with an ESD Mat and Table Top Cleaner. The surface of the matting is scratch-resistant and prevents the sliding of components. If you would like a bespoke size or custom studding, please get in touch with our sales team.
Please note: IPA wipes, normal cleaners, Dettol or general anti-bacterial products are NOT RECOMMENDED to be used for cleaning ESD mats.
- Two-layers: static-dissipative surface with a conductive backing
- Typical resistance to ground = 10^(6) – 10^(8)
- Material: NBR rubber (Nitrile Butadiene Rubber)
- Resistant to solder splash, hot paste and abrasion
- The surface is smooth and very easy to clean with ESD Mat and Table Top Cleaner
- Material is 2mm thick and 1.2 x 10m in size
- Can be loose-laid at the workbench – no adhesives required
- Excellent lay-flat properties
- Colours – Grey or blue, others on request (minimal variation between batches)
- Very scratch-resistant, prevents the sliding of components
- All matting can be cut and studded to suit all customer requirements
Meets the Following ESD Standards & Requirements:
|ANSI S4.1||CE approved|
|RoHS compliant||REACH compliant|
*Due to variations in computer monitor displays, colour shown may not be exact.*
*All bespoke cut mat sizes will have a +/-10% manufacturing tolerance dependent on size.*