Superior performance, three-layer, anti-static vinyl bench matting.
This anti-static vinyl bench matting provides excellent protection against harmful static charges. It is specifically manufactured for use on workbenches to protect components and operatives. The matting has a surface resistance of 10^(6) 10^(9) ohms / square and is 3mm thick. Can be supplied in any cut sizes on request and is available in blue or grey as standard.
The surface layer is made from a solid vinyl material with a conductive centre layer and a foam base. Light pebble surface finish. Textured vinyl top surface is chemical and scratch resistant. Meets or exceeds IEC 61340-5-1 resistance requirements.
We recommend using our Staticide Mat and Table Top Cleaner with this product to effectively clean the matting’s surface.
Example of an ESD Workstation:
- Superior static-dissipative work surface mat.
- Designed to protect bench, components and operatives.
- Two sizes available (custom sizes on request).
- Available in blue or grey.
- 3mm thick.
- Very good lay-flat properties.
- Easy wipe-clean, scratch and chemical resistant surface.
- (10^6 – 10^9 ohms/square).
- Meets or exceeds IEC 61340-5-1 resistance requirements.
- Grounded via a 10mm male stud fitted to the mat.
- Foam base cushions dropped components, while providing a comfortable work surface.
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
Resistance To Chemicals
PVC is resistant to many different chemicals, alkalies and general industries chemicals. PVC resists alcohols, aliphatic hydrocarbons, oils, weak acids, strong mineral acids and alkalies. PVC resists oil and grease if properly cleaned. PVC does not resist organic solvents, ketones, esters and aromatic hydrocarbons.
To view our full range of ESD matting, click here.