Durable, 2-layer, static-dissipative, grey fleck vinyl floor matting with a conductive backing.
Please note: This product is now out-of-stock, please see our alternative replacement item BFM10.
Vinyl floor matting is suitable to use for electronics manufacturing applications that require the use of ESD footwear. The material is 2mm thick and the maximum roll size is 1500mm wide and 10 metres long. The smooth surface allows for easy cleaning. The matting can be re-used again and again.
The material is abrasion-resistant and is suitable for chair castors. Installation is very simple and can be secured with double-sided tape. The matting complies to DIN EN 6134051 standards. The product is also certified for RoHS and REACH regulations.
- Two layer vinyl flooring.
- Grey fleck in colour.
- Static dissipative surface.
- Conductive backing.
- Maximum roll size is 1500mm wide and 10 metres long.
- Complies with DIN EN 61340-5-1 standards.
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
- Insulation resistance according to DIN VDE 0100-410 (personnel safety).
- Abrasion resistant.
- Suitable for chair castors, depending on floor substrate.
KSFM10: Full roll. 1500mm wide x 10 metres long.
To view our full range of ESD floor matting, click here.