Remove debris from your Electrostatic Protected Area (EPA) with Bondline’s ESD Dustpan and Broom.
Our ESD dustpan and broom is great for tidying debris on ESD flooring in an Electrostatic Protected Area (EPA). Keeping your ESD floor tidy from dust and contaminants is important to maintain the performance and efficacy of the ESD floor system. Bondline’s ESD dustpan and brush is easy to use. It is made from black ESD polypropylene (PP), ensuring full compliance to the IEC-61340-5 International Standard. The black PP is formulated from anti-static raw material with no additional coating, making it permanently ESD-safe. Many regular dustpan and brooms are made from high insulative materials. To protect your EPA from ESD damage, use our anti-static brush and pan set.
Key Benefits of ESD Dustpan and Broom:
- Made from black ESD polypropylene material.
- Conforms to IEC-61340-5 International Standard.
- CE, RoHS and REACH assured.
- Measures 270 x 900mm in size.
- High-quality and durable with a silver and matte black finish.
- Ideal for use in Electrostatic Protected Areas (EPA).
- Dustpan is supplied with a hinged lid.
- Fast next day UK delivery (order before 1pm).
- Effectively sweeps away dirt and debris from the ESD floor’s surface.
- Regular sweeping ensures an effective ESD floor.
Meets the Following ESD Standards & Requirements:
|IEC 61340-5-1||European Conformity|
|RoHS compliant||REACH compliant|