Maintain the durability of your ESD Floor’s surface with our Killstat Floor Finish
Killstat Floor Finish is an eco-friendly water-based polish that is specially formulated using non-hazardous ingredients. It provides a reliable static dissipative floor finish, with a long-lasting durable glossy surface. The formula is easy to apply and maintains a surface resistance of 10^(8) to 10^(9) ohms per square. Killstat Floor Finish is recommended to be used for industrial floor applications with anti-static properties. Can be ordered as either 1 gallon or 1 litre.
If your ESD floor requires polishing, you must use a conductive polish to ensure its efficiency. If a non-conductive polish is used, the floor could need stripping and retreating.
- Eco-friendly water-based polish
- Formulated with non-hazardous ingredients
- Provides a reliable static dissipative floor finish and a long-lasting durable glossy surface
- Easy to apply
- Surface resistance of 10^(8) to 10^(9) ohms per square
- For use on industrial floor applications with anti-static properties
- 1 gallon and 1 litre options to order
- Milky white solution in colour
- Mild odour
- Screw cover cap
- 1 gallon container has a handle at its neck for ease of carrying
- ESD susceptible symbol features on each formulas’ packaging
- Compliant according to IEC-61340-1-5 International Standard
- ROHS and REACH compliant
Ingredient Communication Statement
- Ammonium Hydroxide 1336-21-6 215-647-6 1 max C, N, R34, R50
- Deionized water 7732-18-5 231-791-2 65 min *
- Acrylate Copolymer proprietary proprietary 25 max Tri (butoxyethyl)
- Phosphate 78-51-3 201-122-9 2 max *
- Glycol Ether DM 111-77-3 203-906-6 4 max R63
- Zinc Oxide Complex 1314-13-2 215-222-5 1 max N, R50/53
* This substance is not classified in the Annex I of Directive 67/548/EEC
Directions For Use
After applying an anti static floor stripper, you should use an anti-static floor finish to polish the floor’s surface.
For the best results, apply 2 separate thin coatings of the floor finish.
1 litre will cover approx 20 – 25 square metres of flooring.
After polishing the floor with an anti-static floor finish, use a static-dissipative restorer and cleaner to finalise the floor treatment.
Storage and Handling Directions
Keep away from fire and heat (any sources of ignition). Industrial use only. Keep container closed when not in use. Store in a cool, well ventilated place out of direct sunlight and away from incompatible materials.
Wash thoroughly after handling. Launder contaminated clothing/equipment before reuse.
Storage Temperatures: Ambient (40° – 90° F).
Storage Pressure: Atmospheric
Hand Protection: Gloves Recommended: Solvex, Neoprene, Butyl, Buna, and Natural Latex are suitable.
Eye Protection: Safety Glasses with side shields.
For further information, please see our technical data-sheet. Alternatively, you can contact us on 01793 511000 or email@example.com.
For our full range of ESD cleaning products, see ESD Sprays and Cleaning | Bondline.