General purpose anti static spray inhibits static on all surfaces
Using General Purpose Staticide® Anti Static Spray can prevent damage of static sensitive electronic components, devices and sub-assemblies during testing, shipping, manufacture, or receiving by reducing a static charge to zero volts. This ready-to-use solution inhibits static charge generation on all surfaces it’s applied to including carriers and tote boxes used to process and store static sensitive electronic components. The anti-static topical is easy to use and is highly effective in controlling electrostatic discharges in industrial manufacturing, institutional, commercial, and static-sensitive environments.
Using General Purpose Staticide® Anti Static Spray can also reduce dust, dirt, and bacteria attraction by removing the static charge. The solution is non-toxic, non-flammable, non-staining and safe to use. Specially formulated for use on non-porous surfaces and is ideal for eliminating static on plastic parts, equipment, and rubber.
General Purpose Staticide® Anti Static Spray can be used for revitalising anti-static mats that have lost their static dissipative properties.
Solves static-related problems such as:
- Attraction of dirt, dust, and bacteria to all environmental surfaces, plastic products, and product packaging.
- Charge generation on surfaces of tote boxes and carriers used to process and store static sensitive electronic components.
- Damage or destruction of static sensitive electronic equipment, components, and sub-assemblies during manufacture, testing, shipping and receiving.
- Data processing glitches such as memory loss, data errors and, paper jams in office machines.
- Ignition of combustible vapours, solvents, and dust, causing fire or explosion.
- Jamming or slipping of paper, plastics, and other materials during packaging, converting, and printing.
- Static discharge on workbenches and production surfaces.
- Irregularities caused by static in quality printing, heat sealing, silk screening, lamination, and other special applications.
Key Features of General Purpose Anti Static Spray:
- Ready-to-use solution.
- Formulated for use on non-porous surfaces.
- Every Staticide® topical dilution is proven to be effective in relative humidity below 15%.
- Exceeds MIL-B-81705 and NFPA-56A electrostatic decay criteria in accordance with Federal Test Standard 101, method 4046.
- Meets requirements for topical anti-stats as listed in the Military Handbook DOD-HDBK-263.
- Decays static in less than 2 seconds.
- Surface resistance between 10^(9) – 10^(10) ohms.
- One gallon covers approximately 2000 sq.ft. per gallon and one quart covers approximately 500 sq.ft per quart. This will last from weeks to months, depending on the application and the material it’s applied to.
- Staticide® topicals can be applied by spraying, wiping, dipping, transfer roller coating, gravure coating or flexographic printing.
- RoHS, REACH, CE and IEC 61340-5-1 compliant.
Ingredient Communication Statement:
- Water (7732-18-5) Solvent
- Bis-hydroxyethyl Cocomonium Nitrate (71487-00-8)
- Anti-Stat Cinnamal (104-55-2) Fragrance
Staticide® Ready-To-Use Dilutions
ACL produces Staticide® dilutions that are non-staining, completely biodegradable, and safe to use. They can be applied by spraying, wiping, dipping, transfer roller coating, gravure coating, or flexographic printing.
Every Staticide® topical dilution is proven to be effective in relative humidity below 15%.
One gallon of anti static spray covers approximately 2000 sq.ft. and one quart covers approximately 500 sq.ft. This will last from weeks to months, depending on the application and the material it’s applied to.
Meets the Following ESD Standards & Requirements:
|MIL-B-81705 and NFPA-56A||REACH compliant|
See our extensive range of ESD cleaning products.