Killstat Restorer & Cleaner – Effective for cleaning ESD floors, lowering the resistivity and returning the floor to safe specifications
The final application to treating your ESD floor is our Killstat Restorer and Cleaner. Our Killstat Restorer and Cleaner is a non-toxic, bio-degradable solution that has been specially developed for cleaning ESD floors without affecting the ESD qualities. It is also an effective cleaner for cleaning any sealed or hard floor surface. This restorer will renew the gloss finish, lower the resistivity and return the floor to safe and proper specifications. Killstat Restorer and Cleaner is recommended to be used as an interior cleaner for ESD floor finish and tile. Can be ordered as either 1 gallon or 1 litre.
- Liquid solution
- Citrus odour
- Yellowish orange solution colour
- Non-toxic, bio-degradable solution
- 1 gallon and 1 litre options to order
- Specially developed for cleaning ESD floors without affecting the ESD qualities
- Good for cleaning any sealed or hard floor surface
- Renews gloss finish
- Lowers the resistivity of an ESD floor
- Returns the floor to safe and proper specifications
- Best used as an interior cleaner for ESD floor finish and tile
- Screw-on cap
- 1 gallon container has a handle at its neck for ease of carrying
- ESD susceptible symbol features on each formulas’ packaging
- Compliant according to IEC-61340-1-5 International Standard
- ROHS and REACH compliant
Ingredient Communication Statement
- Alcohol Ethoxylate Proprietary Blend 5 – 10
- Sodium Xylene Sulfonate 1300-72-7 215-090-9 < 1
Directions For Use
1) Strip the floor with an anti-static floor stripper to remove coats of wax and synthetic floor finishes.
2) Polish the floor with an anti-static floor finish to maintain the flooring’s surface.
3) Apply a static-dissipative restorer and cleaner to finalise the floor treatment.
Storage and Handling Directions
For storage, store in ambient temperatures between 4°C – 32°C (40° – 90° F) and out of direct sunlight. For specific use, keep container closed when not in use. Store in cool, well ventilated place out of direct sunlight and away from incompatible materials. Wash thoroughly after handling. Launder contaminated clothing/equipment before reuse.
Gloves are highly recommended when using this solution. Acceptable glove materials include: Solvex, Neoprene, Butyl, Buna or Natural Latex.
Eye protection, such as safety glasses, is highly recommended when using this solution.
Additional forms of recommended protection include: Eye wash station, safety shower, chemical resistant apron, safety shoes, and protective clothing to cover exposed areas of the body.
For further information, please see our technical data-sheet. Alternatively, you can contact us on 01793 511000 or email@example.com.
For our full range of ESD cleaning products, see ESD Sprays and Cleaning | Bondline.