One-step solution for cleaning and static control.
Staticide® wipes are the ideal anti-static applicator for keeping electronics and equipment clean and static-free. Staticide® wipes have the same long-lasting protection against static as our Staticide® topical liquids, but offer a one-step cleaning and static control solution.
Unlike some anti-stats, Staticide topicals and wipes are not dependent on humidity to be effective. Staticide® will meet MIL-B-81705 for static decay even in dry conditions and low humidity. Staticide® anti-static wipes are safe to use around electronics, and since Staticide® will prevent dust buildup and dust attraction, computer and laptop screens will stay clean longer just by wiping the plastic housing (avoid wiping directly on screen). Staticide® wipes can also be used on industrial machinery and parts, and they are great to use in tight spaces.
Staticide® when properly used and applied on a material can be considered and classified as low charging according to the low charging packaging material properties described in ANSI/ESD S541-2019 when tested according to ESD ADV11.21. This product is not for sale in California as it contains 30-40% isopropyl alcohol and does not meet CARB VOC rules.
Key Features of Staticide Wipes:
- Meets MIL-B-81705 for static decay even in dry conditions and low humidity.
- Ideal for use on hard surfaces such as plastic, non-painted metal and glass.
- Helps prevent system interruptions and static discharge shocks.
- Individually wrapped in a foil pouch for long life.
- Long-lasting, non-toxic and biodegradable.
- Available in bulk packaging for less waste.
- One step cleaning and static control.
- Safe for all electronic equipment.
- Helps prevent dust build-up and attraction.
- Size: 5″ x 8″ individually wrapped wipes.
- 24 wipes per box.
- 12 boxes per case.
- CE approved.
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
- Meets the IEC 61340-5-1 International Standard.
Ingredient Communication Statement
- Water (7732-18-5) Solvent
- Isopropanol (67-63-0) Solvent
- Cinnamal (104-55-2) Fragrance
Meets the Following ESD Standards & Requirements:
See our extensive range of ESD cleaning products.