Keep Electronics & Equipment Static-Free
Staticide® wipes are the ideal anti-static applicator for keeping electronics and equipment clean and static-free. Staticide® wipes have the same long-lasting protection against static as our Staticide® topical liquids, but offer a one-step cleaning and static control solution.
Staticide® anti-static wipes are safe to use around electronics, and since Staticide® will prevent dust buildup and dust attraction, computer and laptop screens will stay clean longer just by wiping the plastic housing (avoid wiping directly on screen). Staticide® wipes can also be used on industrial machinery and parts, and they are great to use in tight spaces.
This product is not for sale in California as it contains 30-40% isopropyl alcohol and does not meet CARB VOC rules.
- Meets MIL-B-81705 for static decay even in dry conditions and low humidity.
- Ideal for use on hard surfaces such as plastic, non-painted metal and glass.
- Helps prevent system interruptions and static discharge shocks.
- Individually wrapped in a foil pouch for long life.
- Long-lasting, non-toxic and biodegradable.
- Available in bulk packaging for less waste.
- One step cleaning and static control.
- Safe for all electronic equipment.
- Helps prevent dust build-up.
- Size: 5″ x 8″ individually wrapped wipes.
- 24 wipes per box.
- 12 boxes per case.
Ingredient Communication Statement
- Water (7732-18-5) Solvent.
- Isopropanol (67-63-0) Solvent.
- Cinnamal (104-55-2) Fragrance.
To view our full range of ESD cleaning products, click here.