Remove floor finishes quickly with our Killstat Floor Stripper
Our Killstat Floor Stripper is the first stage to remove coats of wax and synthetic floor finishes quickly and efficiently and lifts the embedded dirt from the floor. (This complies directive 76/769/EEC). Floors are left with a surface that is completely clean and ready for the floor finish (1 litre is suitable for stripping a floor up to 100 square meters). Killstat Floor Stripper is recommended to be used to remove water-based floor finishes.
- Red solution colour
- Slight solvent odour
- Liquid solution
- Removes water-based floor finishes
- Removes coats of wax and synthetic floor finishes
- Lifts the embedded dirt from the floor
- This complies directive 76/769/EEC
- 1 litre is suitable for stripping a floor up to 100 square meters
- Screw-on cap
- 1 gallon and 1 litre options to order
- 1 gallon container has a handle at its neck for ease of carrying
- ESD susceptible symbol features on each formulas’ packaging
- Compliant according to IEC-61340-1-5 International Standard
- ROHS and REACH compliant
Ingredients Communication Statement
- Monoethanolamine 141-43-5 205-483-3 .05 – 5.0 Xn; R20/21/22 C; R34
- Cocoamphodiroionate 68604-71-7 271-704-5 1.0 – 3.0 none
- Sodium Metasilicate 6834-92-0 229-912-9 1.0 – 5.0 C; R34 – Xi; R37
- Ethylene Glycol Butyl Ether 111-76-2 203-905-0 5.0 – 10.0 Xn; R20/21/22 Xi; R36/38
- Tetrasodium Salt of EDTA 64-02-8 200-573-9 .0 – 2.0 Xn; R22 – Xi; R41
Directions For Use
1) Strip the floor with an anti-static floor stripper to remove coats of wax and synthetic floor finishes.
2) Polish the floor with an anti-static floor finish to maintain the flooring’s surface.
3) Apply a static-dissipative restorer and cleaner to finalise the floor treatment.
Storage and Handling Directions
Handling: Precautionary Information: Corrosive: Avoid contact. May burn skin and damage eyes. Harmful if swallowed. When handling, wear eye protection and rubber gloves. Wash thoroughly after handling. Launder contaminated clothing/equipment before reuse. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Storage Temperatures: Ambient (40° – 90° F) Storage Pressure: Atmospheric Keep container closed when not in use. Store in cool, well ventilated place out of direct sunlight and away from incompatible materials.
Hand Protection: Gloves Recommended: Solvex, Neoprene, Butyl, Buna, Natural Latex.
Eye Protection: Safety Glasses
For further information, please see our technical data-sheet. Alternatively, you can contact us on 01793 511000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For our full range of ESD cleaning products, see ESD Sprays and Cleaning | Bondline.