Eliminate Static on Carpets, Upholstery, & Fabrics
Heavy Duty Staticide® is a static control product that is ideal for eliminating static and preventing tribogeneration on carpets, upholstery, and fabrics. It is also appropriate to use in avoiding jamming or material slippage during printing, packaging and converting. This solution can even be used as an aid to avert dangerous static-triggering situations such as the ignition of combustible vapours, dust or solvents.
Ideal for eliminating static-related problems such as:
- Electrostatic discharge on carpeting and fabrics.
- Jamming or slipping of materials during printing, packaging, or converting.
- Ignition of combustible vapours, dust, or solvents, causing fire or explosion.
- Staticide® topicals can be applied by spraying, wiping, dipping, transfer roller coating, gravure coating or flexographic printing.
- Low odour.
- Every Staticide® topical dilution is proven to be effective in relative humidity below 15%.
- Exceeds MIL-B-81705 specifications for static decay in accordance with Federal Test Standard 101, method 4046.
- One gallon covers approximately 400 sq.ft. and will last from weeks to months, depending on the application and the material it’s applied to.
Ingredient Communication Statement
- Water (7732-18-5) Solvent.
- Bis-hydroxyethyl Cocomonium Nitrate (71487-00-8) Anti-Stat.
- Isopropanol (67-63-0) Solvent.
- Cinnamal (104-55-2) Fragrance.
Staticide® Ready-To-Use Dilutions
ACL produces Staticide® dilutions that are non-staining, completely biodegradable, and safe to use. They can be applied by spraying, wiping, dipping, transfer roller coating, gravure coating, or flexographic printing.
Every Staticide® topical dilution is proven to be effective in relative humidity below 15%.
One gallon covers approximately 2000 sq.ft. and will last from weeks to months, depending on the application.
To view our full range of ESD cleaning products, click here.