A compact, lightweight ESD vacuum cleaner designed for precise removal and collection of dry dust particles and debris from electrostatic sensitive devices (ESDS).
Our ESD vacuum cleaner has been specially developed to remove dust and debris from advanced electronic equipment that is highly sensitive to dust and static build-up in fields such as telecommunication, office automation, scientific, medical and semiconductor. The vacuum cleaner has a full functioning blow power with noise level control. The conductive nozzles gently drain-off static charges to the Earth power outlet in order to comply with EN 61340-5 recommendations for working in an ESD protected area. The vacuum enables low noise whilst retaining ample suction blow power.
The ESD vacuum cleaner is made from a tough, crack-resistant, static dissipative plastic for added safety. The vacuum has an adjustable fan speed, providing complete versatility. Suitable for use inside Electro-static Protected Areas. The vacuum cleaner allows for safe cleaning and waste disposal within an EPA.
The appliance housing, nozzles, hose, shoulder strap, cable and accessories are fully conductive. This can also have its airflow reversed to act as a a blower (non-ionized).
EN61340-5-1 clause 5.2.10 Tools, Machinery, Dispensers, and Test Equipment states: “Tools intended for use within the EPA shall, as far as practical, be so constructed that they do not generate or hold a static charge…. All tools and machinery, for example electrical, mechanical or pneumatic, shall be constructed that any non-insulating part of the tool or machinery which may touch and ESDS devices shall be at EPA ground potential”.
- Measurements: 315 x 120 x 185mm.
- Weight: 2.2 KG (Appliance).
Key Features of ESD Vacuum Cleaner:
- Durable and compact.
- High efficiency motor.
- EPA hose assembly extending full 130cm.
- EPA blow and vacuum hard crevice nozzle and soft rubber nozzle.
- Made from tough crack resistant conductive housing.
- Advanced 5 stage (pre-motor) filter system.
- 1,2 litre multilayer filter bag.
- Detachable 3 meter top quality cord-set.
- Thermal cut out and FRI/ EMC filter equipped.
- High suction power.
- Inc. x2 ESD nozzles.
- Inc. x1 filter bag.
- Adjustable fan speed.
- 3m long power cord.
- Airflow of 35l/s.
- Vacuum 160mBar.
- 230v 880 watts 50/60Hz motor.
- Conductive, leather shoulder carry strap included.
- Fully EPA compliant to IEC 61340-5-1 International Standard.
- CE, RoHS and REACH compliant.
Meets the Following ESD Standards & Requirements:
|IEC 61340-5-1||European Conformity|
|RoHS compliant||REACH compliant|