High quality ESD polypropylene plastic waste bins with a lid are an essential item to have in your office or assembly area in an EPA environment. These bins allow for the safe disposal of waste without generating any static charge and are designed specifically for use in EPAs.
The ESD logo offers easy identification with silk screen print ESD logo and lid push instruction in yellow. They are easy to clean and are available in 3 size options including 20, 40, 60 Litres. Ideally the bins are to be placed on an ESD floor or ESD floor mat to ensure path to ground; anti-static bin liners will also help ensure no charge is generated.
If you would like further information on our waste bins, please contact us via telephone or email.
- WBINL20 – ESD Waste Bin 325 x 225 x 450mm with lid. 20L capacity.
- WBINL40 – ESD Waste Bin 410 x 280 x 600mm with lid. 40L capacity.
- WBINL60 – ESD Waste Bin 440 x 310 x 750mm with lid. 60L capacity.
- BLNR – Pink Anti Static Bin Liner for WBINL20 bin.
- BLNRL40 – Pink Anti Static Bin Liner for WBINL40 bin.
- BLNR60 – Pink Anti Static Bin Liner for WBINL60 bin.
- The ESD logo offers easy identification with silk screen print ESD logo and lid push instruction in yellow.
- ESD polypropylene plastic material.
- Ideal for use in offices or assembly areas.
- Designed specifically for use in EPAs.
- Easy to clean.
- 3 size options are available in either 20,40,60 Litres.
- Supplied with lid and anti static bin liners available separately.
Pink anti-static bin liners sold separately.
To view our conductive waste bins with no lid, click here.