ESD Waste Bins With Lid for use in an office or assembly area in an EPA environment.
ESD Waste Bins With Lid from Bondline are made from high-quality ESD polypropylene plastic (PP) for safe use in Electrostatic Protected Areas (EPA). ESD Waste Bins allow for the safe disposal of waste without generating any static charge.
ESD susceptible logo silk screen printed onto the bin in yellow with “PUSH” instruction printed in yellow. The waste bins are easy to clean and are available in 3 size options including 20, 40, 60 litres. The bins are to be placed on an ESD floor system to ensure path to ground; anti-static bin liners will also help ensure no charge is generated.
If you would like further information on our waste bins, please contact us via telephone or email.
- WBINL20 – ESD Waste Bin 325 x 225 x 450mm with lid. 20L capacity.
- WBINL40 – ESD Waste Bin 410 x 280 x 600mm with lid. 40L capacity.
- WBINL60 – ESD Waste Bin 440 x 310 x 750mm with lid. 60L capacity.
- BLNR – Pink Anti Static Bin Liner for WBINL20 bin.
- BLNRL40 – Pink Anti Static Bin Liner for WBINL40 bin.
- BLNR60 – Pink Anti Static Bin Liner for WBINL60 bin.
Key Features of ESD Waste Bins With Lid:
- The ESD logo offers easy identification with silk screen print ESD logo and lid “PUSH” instruction printed in yellow
- ESD polypropylene plastic material (PP)
- Ideal for use in offices or assembly areas where static is controlled
- Side handles for easy lifting
- Easy to clean
- Colour: Black
- Surface resistance: 10^(4) – 10^(9)
- 3 size options are available in either 20,40,60 litres (other sizes on request)
- Supplied with lid
- Anti static bin liners available separately
- Conforms to IEC 61340-5-1 International Standard
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- CE approved
Meets the Following ESD Standards & Requirements:
|IEC 61340-5-1||RoHS compliant|
|CE approved||REACH compliant|
Pink anti-static bin liners sold separately.
View our conductive waste bins with no lid.