Anti-Fatigue ESD Matting can reduce the health dangers of standing for long periods of time; especially on hard, cold floors. In the absence of appropriate flooring, employee health problems can include pain in the lower back, legs and feet, etc. Whilst protecting the operator from static build-up, the matting provides excellent comfort underfoot.
Durable, static dissipative, anti-fatigue floor matting provides excellent comfort underfoot to protect the operator from static build-up. This matting improves comfort and is grounded via a 10mm male stud which is fitted to the mat. The matting should be used in conjunction with already grounded flooring. Anti-fatigue matting is generally used around machinery where static build-up is common. It is not to be used in high voltage areas exceeding 240 volts or to be used with electrical switchboard matting. Anti-fatigue matting is grey in colour with a pebble surface finish. It is tested to EN14041 standards and has a resistance of 1 x 10^(9) ohms to 1 x 10^(10) ohms. Suitable for dry indoor requirements. The recommended method to install anti-fatigue matting is to loose lay.
Please note: IPA wipes, normal cleaners, Dettol or general anti-bacterial products are NOT RECOMMENDED to be used for cleaning ESD mats.
- Matting height is 9mm
- PCV material
- Pebble surface finish
- Standard colour is grey
- Improves comfort and is grounded via a 10mm male stud fitted to the matting
- Resistance of 1 x 10^(9) ohms to 1 x 10^(10) ohms
- Reduces health dangers of standing for long periods of time
- Tested to EN14041 standards
- Suitable for dry indoor requirements
- The matting’s PVC material is resistant to many different chemicals, alkalies and general industrial chemicals. Resists alcohol, aliphatic hydrocarbons, oils, weak acids, strong mineral acids and alkalies. Resists oil and grease if properly cleansed. Does not resist organic solvents, ketones, esters and aromatic hydrocarbons.
Meets the Following ESD Standards & Requirements:
|RoHS compliant||REACH compliant|
*Due to variations in computer monitor displays, colour shown may not be exact.*
*All bespoke cut mat sizes will have a +/-10% manufacturing tolerance dependent on size.*
To view our full range of ESD floor matting, click here.