Whether you are looking to replace a failed/worn floor or create a new ESD protected area, Interlocking ESD Floor Tiles can be integrated into your static-controlled zone without hassle.
Electrostatic dissipative, Interlocking ESD Floor Tiles from Bondline offer a tough, flexible and modern flooring solution for commercial and industrial applications. These include: production plants, electronics and telecommunication factories, offices, data centres, healthcare environments, cleanrooms and computer server rooms.
Manufactured in the UK, the tiles are made from a hard-wearing PVC material and have a dovetail joint, allowing the tiles to interlock easily. They create a safe conductive floor surface that can be used as your primary ground and offer an anticipated service life of 25+ years that will help it retain its ESD performance. They are very quick and easy to install without the need for adhesives. The tiles are 100% recyclable and offer exceptional durability.
Installed Quickly Without Disruption or Downtime
A high performance static-dissipative floor tile that protects static-sensitive components, devices and microelectronics from damage caused by electrostatic discharge. Interlocking ESD Floor Tiles can be installed quickly and used as the cornerstone of your static control program. To install the tiles, the tiles can be placed over a grid of conductive tape laid on the subfloor which unifies conductivity through installed tiles.
Professional Installation by Our Recommended Fitters
Bondline have over 35 years of experience installing and testing ESD floors for use in electronics manufacturing facilities. Our Interlocking ESD Floor Tiles can be quoted as a complete supply, deliver and install package, tailor-made to your ESD needs. Get in touch with our team on +44 (0)1793 511000 for a full quotation today.
- Very quick and easy to install – no adhesive required.
- Install without disruption or downtime.
- Exceptional durability – Resistant to impact, vibration and abrasion.
- Anti-slip properties (R10).
- Fire performance: Bfl-S1.
- Life-time guarantee of ESD performance.
- Environmentally friendly – 100% recyclable and zero VOC emissions.
- Made using an injection-moulding process during which thousands of tiny stainless steel fibres are added to the compound.
- Material: PVC.
- Thickness: 7mm as standard.
- Smart modern appearance – Precision engineered interlocking joint.
- Good chemical resistance – Resists most chemicals and fluids.
- Provides a traceable path to ground (> 3.4 x 10^(4)Ω and ≤ 5.0 x 10^(6)Ω).
- Prevents static generation (< 100 volts).
- Reduces fatigue.
- Manufactured in the UK with ISO 9001 Accreditation.
- BS EN 61340-5-1 and IEC 61340 compliant.
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
- Can be lifted quickly (ideal for leased/temporary spaces).
- Completely reusable, so you’ll never lose your initial investment.
- Lifetime guarantee of ESD performance.
- No disruption or downtime during installation.
- No adhesives, special floor prep or moisture protection required.
- Installable over almost any subfloor.
- End-to-end solution (including installation, testing and certification).
- Resistant to chemical spills.
- Anti-slip and anti-fatigue properties.
- Suitable for use in Class 7 & 8 cleanrooms.
- 10 year warranty.
Meets the Following ESD Standards & Regulations:
|BS EN 61340-5-1 / IEC 61340-5-1||RoHS compliant|
|CE approved||REACH compliant|
|ISO 9001 Accreditation|
Other Interlocking Tile Products
Non-ESD Tile Format
Interlocking ESD Floor Tiles are also available in a non-ESD tile format. To enquire, please get in touch on 01793 511000.
Interlocking ESD Vinyl Flooring
An alternative choice to our standard ESD Interlocking ESD Floor Tiles. This electro conductive flooring has a 2mm thick homogeneous treated surface, a double fibre glass grid and a backing containing a mix between carbon granules and recycled vinyl. Variety of colours available. For more information, please contact us on 01793 511000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more products, see our full range of ESD flooring on our website.