Our static control workstation kit provides a quick and easy way to set up your electronics workbench; giving you full protection against any static generation.
Bondline’s static control workstation kit is designed to ground operatives and prevent unnecessary static damage to electronic components/devices in a production or test environment. The static control workstation comes with blue matting, adaptor snap, wrist strap and Earth cords. It has all the equipment needed to create a basic ESD workstation for the safe handling of electronic components or devices. The kit is ideal for repairs on electrical items such as laptops, tablets, PCBs, computer parts, medical equipment and audio devices. The static control workstation comes with our popular blue ESD bench mat as standard, unless otherwise specified.
For more information on the products included in this kit, please get in touch with us on +44 (0)1793 511000 or email email@example.com.
- Easy to install
- Saves money by buying as a kit
- Easy to clean with Staticide mat and table top cleaner
- Prevention of sliding of delicate electronic components
- Suitable for loose laying: does not require application with adhesive
- Good resistance to scratched and excellent flexibility and comfort
- Heat resistance: does not melt if in contact with hot metal parts or soldering debris
- UV resistance: No major discolouration
- Resistant to abrasion, solder flux, most commonly used solvents
- All products included in the kit are compliant to the IEC-61340-5-1 International Standard
- The kit is RoHS and REACH compliant and CE approved
Static Control Workstation Kit Includes:
- x 1 Blue static dissipative 2-layer bench mat with 10mm stud in each corner
- x 1 Dark blue coiled Earth lead with 10mm stud
- x 1 Straight Earth lead with 10mm stud
- x 1 10mm hypoallergenic, adjustable, dark blue crocheted ESD wrist strap
- x 1 Adaptor snap with banana receptacle and 10mm male/10mm female snaps
(This kit is supplied with a blue bench mat unless otherwise specified)
ESD Standards & Regulations Met:
|RoHS compliant||REACH compliant|