Highly durable, anti-static Work Area Savers for use in an ESD sensitive environment.
These static-dissipative rubber mats are designed to protect bench coverings in the immediate working area from solder marking, scalpel damage or any other contaminants. They are manufactured from our premium rubber KSMLF material. These can be purchased in packs of five and the standard colour is blue (unless specified).
The dissipative top layer is resistant to abrasion, heat, solders flux and most commonly used solvents. The black conductive bottom layer provides a superior and consistent ground path. The smooth texture can be easily cleaned and maintained. Very scratch resistant and it prevents sliding of components. Work Area Savers are compliant to IEC-61340-1-5 International Standard and certified for CE, RoHS and REACH regulations.
Key Benefits of Work Area Savers:
- 400 x 300mm.
- Pack of 5 bench mats.
- Manufactured from our premium, rubber KSMLF material.
- Available in either blue, grey, green or beige (please specify).
- Designed to to protect bench coverings in the immediate working area from solder marking, scalpel damage or any other contaminants.
- Easy to clean and maintain – Use our Staticide Mat and Table Top Cleaner to effectively clean the mats.
- Static-dissipative top layer and black conductive bottom layer.
- No clear scratch and well recovery.
- Bondline is a leading UK supplier and vast stockist of ESD control equipment.
- Fast UK delivery & competitively priced.
- IEC-61340-1-5, CE, RoHS and REACH compliant.
Due to variations in computer monitor displays, colour shown may not be exact. Please request a sample for true accurate colour.
Meets the Following ESD Standards & Requirements:
|IEC 61340-5-1||European Conformity|
|RoHS compliant||REACH compliant|
View our full range of ESD mats here by clicking here.