Industrial static control is increasing in demand and many businesses are looking for ways to reduce static damage in their workplaces. ESD matting is an essential grounding item for many businesses because it reduces the risk of static charge.
These static-dissipative rubber mats are designed to protect bench coverings in the immediate working area from solder marking, scalpel damage or any other contaminants. They are manufactured from our premium KSMLF material. Our work area savers can be purchased in packs of five and standard colour is blue (unless specified).
Our work area savers are highly durable work surfaces for an ESD sensitive environment. The dissipative top layer is resistant to abrasion, heat, solders flux and most commonly used solvents. The black conductive bottom layer provides a superior and consistent ground path. This meets the requirements of US ESD Associations ANSI S4.1 and S20.20 guidelines. The smooth texture can be easily cleaned and maintained. The product is also certified for ROHS regulations. Very scratch resistant and it prevents sliding of components.
- Size: 400 x 300mm.
- Pack of 5 bench mats.
- Rubber material.
- Available in either blue, grey, green or beige (please specify).
- Designed to to protect bench coverings in the immediate working area from solder marking, scalpel damage or any other contaminants.
- Manufactured from our premium KSMLF material.
- Easy to clean and maintain – use our Staticide Mat and Table Top Cleaner to effectively clean the mats.
- Meets the requirements of US ESD Associations ANSI S4.1 and S20.20 guidelines
- Static-dissipative top layer and black conductive bottom layer.
- No clear scratch and well recovery.
View our full range of ESD mats by clicking here.