Our fully conductive textured black matting is made from a durable, synthetic rubber for safe use in static controlled areas. It has a single conductive layer giving a typical resistance to ground of <105, providing a superior and consistent path to Earth. The matting is 2mm thick and can be easily cleaned with Staticide Mat and Table Cleaner. The matting is scratch resistant and has excellent heat and UV resistance.
The bench matting can be loosely-laid at a workstation without the need for any adhesives. Available to order in sizes 1.2 x 10m or 0.6 x 10m. If you would like a bespoke size or custom studding, please get in touch with our sales team.
For optimum electrical performance, conductive textured black matting should be cleaned on a regular basis with an ESD mat and table cleaner. IPA wipes, normal cleaners, Dettol or general anti-bacterial products are NOT RECOMMENDED to be used for cleaning ESD mats.
Key Features of Conductive Textured Black Matting:
- Thickness: 0.076 (2.00mm)
- Material: Synthetic rubber
- Colour: Black
- Finish: Textured
- Single conductive layer
- Typical resistance to ground: <105
- Scratch resistant: No clear scratch and well recovery
- Heat resistant: Resist holds irons and hot paste. Rubber doesn’t melt if in contact with hot metal parts and soldering debris
- UV resistance: No major disc.
- No curling, no pin-holes, and no irritant odour
- Stud force: 6KG/59cm (Recommended)
- Easy to clean with an ESD mat and table cleaner
- Can be loose-laid at the workbench (no adhesives required)
- Compliant to IEC 61340-5-1; RoHS; REACH; CE
- All matting can be cut and studded to suit all customer requirements
Meets the Following ESD Standards & Regulations:
|ANSI 20.20||CE approved|
|RoHS compliant||REACH compliant|
Our matting is regularly stocked in our warehouse to ensure we can support our customers’ needs.
*All bespoke cut mat sizes will have a +/-10% manufacturing tolerance dependent on size.*