Anti-Static Rubber Floor Matting is used to ensure people and products are grounded in the static sensitive environment.
Durable static dissipative rubber matting with a conductive backing manufactured to the highest quality to prevent static build-up. This matting fully complies to DIN EN 61340- 5-1 standards, along with an insulation resistance that accords to DIN VDE 0100-410 (personnel safety). The top layer has a smooth surface which allows for easy cleaning with a Killstat floor cleaner. The matting must be grounded to Earth and cleaning should be maintained on a regular basis for maximum efficiency.
Anti-Static Rubber Floor Matting is abrasion-resistant and is suitable for chair castors (depending on substrate). It is 2.5mm thick and the maximum roll size is 1500mm wide and 10 metres long. Installation can be secured with double sided tape. Custom sizes available on request to suit any requirement.
- Two colour options, light and dark grey fleck.
- Matting has two layers – a static dissipative surface and a conductive backing.
- Material is 2.50mm thick.
- The rubber is heat resistant.
- The rubber remains in its same form even in cold or warmer conditions. The ESD properties will not fluctuate.
- Material is abrasion-resistant and is suitable for chair castors (depending on substrate).
- The smooth surface allows for easy cleaning.
- Installation can be secured with double-sided tape.
- Custom sizes available to suit any requirement.
- Complies to DIN EN 61340-5-1 standards.
- The insulation resistance accords to DIN VDE 0100-410 (personnel safety).
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
The matting is made up of two layers – a static dissipative top surface and a black conductive bottom layer. The black conductive bottom layer provides a superior and consistent ground path to Earth. The material is heat and solder resistant. It will not melt like other vinyl floor material, making it very durable.
NOTE: ESD heel straps or footwear must be worn in conjunction with any ESD flooring in order to prevent a build-up of static charge. This allows for the operator to be safely grounded to Earth while transporting static-sensitive devices.
Need help choosing the right type of matting? Click here.
To view our full range of ESD floor matting, click here.