ESD Floor Matting is used to ensure people and products are grounded in the static sensitive environment.
This rubber floor matting is manufactured from a very durable, 2-layer static-dissipative rubber with a conductive backing. The matting must be grounded to Earth and cleaning should be maintained on a regular basis for maximum efficiency. The top layer has a smooth surface which allows for easy cleaning with a Killstat floor cleaner. Material is abrasion-resistant and is suitable for chair castors. Matting complies to DIN EN 61340-5-1 standards.
- Two colour options, light and dark grey fleck.
- Material is 2.5mm thick
- 1500mm wide and 10 metres long.
- The Rubber is heat resistant.
- The rubber remains in its same form even in cold or warmer conditions. The ESD properties will not fluctuate.
- Material is abrasion-resistant and is suitable for chair castors.
- The smooth surface allows easy cleaning. (Floor Cleaner)
- Installation can be secured with double-sided tape.
- Custom sizes available to suit any requirement.
- Complies to DIN EN 61340-5-1.
NOTE: ESD heel straps or footwear must be worn in conjunction with any ESD flooring in order to prevent a build-up of static charge. This allows for the operator to be safely grounded to Earth while transporting static-sensitive devices.
Clearance ESD Rubber Floor Material available by clicking here.
To view our full range of ESD floor matting, click here.
Cleaning and Maintenance
An ESD floor requires specialised care when it comes to cleaning. In order for your floor to perform its best long-term, cleaning it regularly with an ESD floor cleaner is essential. If you do not clean or maintain your antistatic floor, you could compromise the ESD properties of the floor. This could lead to expensive replacement costs of the damaged electronics and the floor itself. Our KILLSTAT ESD floor cleaner is an excellent choice for removing contaminations of ESD flooring and eliminating static.
For ESD floor mats, we recommend using our KILLSTAT Floor Cleaner for optimum results. This cleaner is suitable for cleaning vinyl and rubber flooring materials.
View our full range of ESD cleaning products by clicking here.
Bondline can provide installations of:
- ESD Rubber / Vinyl Material.
- ESD Static Dissipative Tiles.
- Interlocking Tiles.
- Vinyl Sheets.
Make an enquiry today about our bespoke flooring by contacting us.
Benefits of Using Bondline For Your ESD Flooring Installation
- Over 30 years’ experience of installing ESD flooring.
- Advice on floor preparation and most appropriate material to use.
- Variety of materials to choose.
- Complete supply, deliver and install package
Installation by our recommended fitters with experience of floor installations.
- Test Certification.
- Annual testing/certification if required.
When establishing an electrostatic protected area (EPA), making the correct choice of ESD flooring is essential to ensure that sensitive electronic components and assemblies are adequately protected from the harmful effects of electrostatic discharge (ESD).
To view this product’s downloadable files, click on to the links below.