Black Conductive Material, for general use in ESD protected areas. This material is 1.5mm thick. It has a static-dissipative surface with a conductive backing giving a typical resistance to ground of 10^(6) – 10^(7) ohms. Cut mats available on request.
This product is now discontinued. Please contact the Bondline office to make an enquiry.
- Rugged synthetic rubber.
- Heat resistant.
- Halogen free.
- Thickness: 1,5mm.
- Colour: black with smooth finish.
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
- Compliant according to IEC-61340-1-5 standard.
- KSMBC4 – 1.2 metres wide x 10 metres long.
- KSMBC2 – 0.6 metres wide x 10 metres long.
- Cut mats available on request.
For optimum electrical performance, the surface must be cleaned regularly using an ESD-safe mat cleaner. We suggest using Staticide mat and table-top cleaner for best cleaning results. This will maintain the original resistivity of the black conductive material whilst extending its shelf-life.
- Due to variations in computer monitor displays, colour shown may not be exact.
- All bespoke cut mat sizes will have a +/-10% tolerance dependent on size.
To view our full range of ESD matting, click here.