A great flooring solution to provide comfort for prolonged standing. Anti-fatigue mats can help prevent general tiredness of the feet and back. These mats are designed to improve health and safety in the workplace by reducing cramps, circulatory problems and general fatigue. Whilst anti-fatigue mats reduce health dangers, they also act as an anti-static floor mat by providing protection for operators when working with static-sensitive devices.
They are manufactured from rubber which offers a tough, durable, long-lasting floor surface. The surface working layer is resistant to most oils and acids, it is solder splash resistant and has non-slip finish for user safety. These mats are ideally suited to be used in conjunction with already grounded flooring. Other sizes available on special request.
Example of using anti fatigue mats:
- Rubber manufactured mats to prevent general fatigue so you can safely work.
- Offers tough, durable. long-lasting flooring.
- Extra comfort for prolonged standing.
- The surface layer is resistant to solder splashes and has a non-slip finish.
- Diamond pattern surface prevents slipping.
- Tapered edges to avoid trips.
- Improves health and safety in the workplace.
- Available with yellow safety border so workers are aware.
- 20mm thick.
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
- Compliant according to IEC-61340-1-5 International Standard
Discover our alternative anti fatigue flooring range by clicking here.