Colorex ESD Permanent Floor Tiles is an advanced technical flooring system specifically designed to control static discharge in static sensitive areas such as cleanrooms, operating theatres, pharmaceutical industry and the electronics industry. Not only does Colorex provide an advanced technical solution, but it is also aesthetically pleasing, enhancing any commercial interior from industrial to educational establishments.
Colorex can be used in many different applications. It can be installed by fully adhering it directly to a subfloor or bonding it to a raised access floor panel. It can also be laid as part of a loose lay tile system. Colorex is available with three levels of conductivity.
Colorex SD Static Dissipative Tiles
Colorex SD is a static dissipative homogeneous floor covering in tile format with permanent ESD properties. Because of the dense network of dissipative veins, static charges flow easily through the floor to Earth. Colorex SD tiles can withstand the most demanding conditions and offer a perfect solution for highly sensitive areas such as cleanrooms, and for demanding production sites in the electronics, life sciences and manufacturing industry.
Colorex enables safe electrostatic discharge through the whole thickness of the tile. The conductive mass throughout the tile is formed of a dense network of tiny carbon black veins permanently static dissipative floor, connection between tiles through the conductive adhesive and connected to earth through copper strip. Colorex SD Static Dissipative Tiles can be applied in newly built laboratories, clean rooms, pharmaceutical laboratories, production sites and operating theatres.
In highly sensitive healthcare areas, and anywhere that has strict hygiene requirements, it’s vital that floor-to-wall transitions are water-tight, perfectly hygienic and aesthetically pleasing. The integrated coving system creates a perfect seal for these critical areas using the same Colorex material.
Colorex ESD Permanent Flooring can be applied in the following areas:
- ESD facilities
- Pharmaceutical laboratories
- Production sites (electronics, manufacturing, life sciences)
- Operating theatres
Key Benefits of ESD Permanent Floor Tiles:
- Tile format ensures less wastage than sheet – Environmentally-friendly.
- Fully complies with all ESD standards and cleanroom standards.
- 2mm tile thickness.
- 61.5 cm x 61.5 cm (length x width).
- NCS S 0500-N, LRV 79%.
- Offers a lifetime conductivity warranty guaranteeing optimal performance throughout the life of the product.
- The dense construction provides a pore-free surface ensuring the highest hygiene properties.
- Excellent resistance to heavy loads – an ideal solution for industrial and commercial environments.
- The surface can be fully repaired – extending the useful life of the product.
- Available in tile format – enables quicker installation.
- The conductive coating on the chips ensures that the unique electrostatic dissipative properties are consistent throughout the product.
- The construction guarantees a long life conductivity that remains unaffected by changes in humidity and temperature.
Meets the Following ESD Standards & Requirements:
View our full range of ESD flooring.