Bondline’s mid-range ESD blue bench matting has a textured surface with conductive backing and a static dissipative surface. It is very scratch-resistant and prevents the sliding of components.
The dissipative top layer is resistant to abrasion, heat, solders flux and most commonly used solvents. The black conductive bottom layer provides a superior and consistent ground path. ESD blue bench matting meets the requirements of US ESD Associations ANSI S4.1 and S20.20 guidelines. The smooth texture can be easily cleaned and maintained with a mat and tabletop cleaner. The product is also certified for RoHS and REACH regulations.
- Full roll size 1.2m wide x 10m long. Available in blue full rolls only.
- 2mm thick.
- Easy to clean.
- Two layers (static dissipative surface layer, black conductive bottom layer).
- The dissipative top layer is resistant to abrasion, heat, solders flux and most commonly used solvents.
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
- Compliant according to IEC-61340-1-5 International Standard.
- KSMEC4DB – Dark blue textured ESD bench material. Full roll size. 1.2m wide x 10m long.
- KSMECR4B – Blue textured ESD bench material. Full roll size. 1.2m wide x 10m long.
Example of an ESD workstation: