Bondline’s mid-range textured matting is excellent for use on workbenches in electrostatic protected areas. The matting has 2 layers, a static dissipative surface and a black conductive backing. The dissipative top layer is resistant to abrasion, heat, solders flux and most commonly used solvents. The black conductive bottom layer provides a superior and consistent ground path to Earth. The matting is 2mm thick and is available in either a blue or grey colour.
The matting meets the requirements of US ESD Associations ANSI S4.1 and S20.20 guidelines. The smooth texture can be easily cleaned and maintained with a mat and tabletop cleaner. Very scratch resistant and it prevents sliding of components. The product is also certified for RoHS and REACH regulations.
Due to variations in computer monitor displays, colour shown may not be exact. Please request a sample for true accurate colour.
Example of an ESD Workstation
- Full roll size 1.2m wide x 10m long.
- Easy to clean.
- Two layers (static dissipative surface, black conductive bottom layer).
- Scratch resistant, heat resistant and UV resistant.
- 2mm thick.
- The dissipative top layer is resistant to abrasion, heat, solder flux and most commonly used solvents.
- Standard roll sizes are 10m x 1.2m and 10m x 0.60.
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
- Compliant according to IEC-61340-1-5 International Standard.
- Meets the requirements of US ESD Associations ANSI S4.1 and S20.20 guidelines.
- KSMEC4DB – Dark blue textured ESD bench material. Full roll size. 1.2m wide x 10m long.
- KSMECR4B – Blue textured ESD bench material. Full roll size. 1.2m wide x 10m long.
- Click here to view our grey colour matting version.