Our premium, best selling ESD Mat controls Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) allowing static electricity to transfer safely to ground while protecting the surface of the static sensitive components during production.
Bondline’s premium, textured bench matting is ideal for laying on workbenches in the workshops or laboratories of microelectronic industries. It provides excellent ESD protection for operators working with static-sensitive components in an EPA. The textured finish of the matting adds extra operator comfort.
This mat is 4ft x 2ft (1.20m x 610mm) and has 1 stud. It is 2mm thick and is manufactured from a 2-layer synthetic rubber (static-dissipative top, conductive backing). The textured surface allows for easy cleaning and maintenance. It is excellent for use in any Electrostatic Protected Area.
- Two layers of protection: static-dissipative top, conductive backing
- Typical resistance to ground = 106 – 108 ohms
- Durable, synthetic rubber material
- 2mm thick
- Resistant to solder splash, hot paste and abrasion
- Material doesn’t melt if in contact with hot metal parts or soldering debris
- Scratch-resistant surface
- Textured surface prevents the sliding of components
- Easy to clean especially with Staticide Mat and Table Top Cleaner
- Can be loose-laid at the workbench, no adhesives required
- Fully RoHS and REACH compliant
- European Conformity approved
- Meets requirements of EN61340-5-1, US ESD Associations ANSI S4.1 and S20.20 guidelines and conforms to IEC-61340-5-1 International Standard