Mid Range Textured ESD Bench Mat 4x2ft Dark Blue, now only £14.95! Made with a thick, synthetic rubber material, comprised of two layers: a static dissipative surface and black conductive backing. Ideal for electronics manufacturing environments, providing excellent static dissipation to ground for the safe handling of static sensitive components.
The static dissipative surface of the mat is resistant to abrasion, heat, solders flux and most commonly used solvents. The mat’s black conductive backing provides a superior and consistent ground path to Earth. Certified for RoHS and REACH regulations and compliant according to IEC-61340-5-1 International Standard.
- 4ft x 2ft (1.20m x 610mm)
- Colour: Dark blue
- Durable, synthetic rubber material, 2mm thick
- 2-layers: static dissipative top, conductive backing
- Typical resistance to ground = 106 – 108 ohms
- Scratch resistant, heat resistant and UV resistant
- Textured surface prevents the sliding of components
- Easy to clean with Staticide Mat and Table Top Cleaner
- Can be loose-laid at the workbench, no adhesives required
Standards and Regulations Compliance:
|IEC-61340-5-1 / EN61340-5-1 / US ESD Associations ANSI S4.1 and S20.20
Please note: Images are for illustration purposes, colours may vary between different manufacturing batches.
IPA wipes, normal cleaners, Dettol or general anti-bacterial products are NOT recommended be used for cleaning ESD mats.