ESD Plain Gloves for use in ESD Protected Areas.
Bondline’s anti-static, lint-free gloves are manufactured with polyester fibre and carbon line as 1cm stripe. Our ESD plain gloves can drain electro-static events quickly and produce very low particles or fibres. These gloves are ideal for use in ESD protected areas. They can also be economical gloves for controlled cleanroom environments.
These ESD lightweight gloves offer a cost-effective solution for businesses and its static dissipative material allows for good dexterity. They have good sweat absorbency and some heat resistance, helping to maintain user comfort.
Key Benefits of Purchasing ESD Plain Gloves with Bondline:
- Continuous polyester fibre with kanebo conductive fibre.
- Fine gauge knitting machine is used to reach the requirements of the thin fabric thickness.
- 99% polyester, 1% carbon fibre material composition.
- Cost-effective and light-weight.
- Good sweat absorbency with some heat resistance.
- Reduces risk of scratches, fingerprints, marks when being handled.
- Static dissipative glove which will dissipate any charge.
- Available in small to extra large sizes.
- Low friction charge.
- Good workmanship.
- Applications to class 1000~10000.
- Suitable for controlled cleanroom environments (microelectronics), production operators, etc.
- CE, RoHS and REACH compliant.
- Compliant according to IEC-61340-5-1 International Standard.
Application and Usage:
- Ideal for handling static-sensitive equipment, assemblies and devices.
- Can be used in an Electrostatic Protected Area (EPA).
- Good moisture absorbency, suitable for use in humid environments.
Meets the Following ESD Standards & Requirements:
|IEC 61340-5-1||European Conformity|
|RoHS compliant||REACH compliant|
View our full range of ESD gloves here.