Bondline’s ESD Grey T-Shirts are manufactured from a static-dissipative material for use in ESD protected areas.
Bondline’s ESD T-Shirts are manufactured from a static-dissipative material for use in ESD protected areas. These unisex t-shirts have a round collar and short sleeves; ideal to wear in warm environments.
The ESD Grey T-Shirts are lightweight, comfortable and have the ESD symbol on the arm’s sleeve for easy identification. Currently available in either a blue or grey colour. T-shirts are made from a U2 material.
Images are for illustration purposes, colours may vary between different manufacturing batches.
Key Benefits of Purchasing ESD T-Shirts with Bondline:
- 96% cotton and 4% anti-static fibre.
- T-shirts are machine washable up to 40°C.
- Available in S/M/L/XL/XXL/XXXL/XXXXL.
- ESD symbol on arm’s sleeve for easy identification.
- Short sleeves, round collar, unisex fit.
- Available in blue or grey colours.
- Surface weight: 155 g/m^(2).
- Customisable. Logo embroidery, colours.
- CE, RoHS and REACH compliant.
- Compliant according to IEC-61340-5-1 International Standard.
- Fast UK delivery. Order before 1pm for next day UK delivery. Standard UK delivery 2-3 days*.
- Bondline is a leading UK supplier and vast stockist of ESD control equipment.
Meets the Following ESD Standards & Requirements:
|IEC 61340-5-1||European Conformity|
|RoHS compliant||REACH compliant|
View our full range of ESD garments here.