An ESD safe calculator for use in Electrostatic Protected Areas (EPA).
Basic electronic ESD calculator from Bondline is great for working out mathematical calculations in an Electrostatic Protected Area (EPA) or clean level environment (i.e. microelectronics, biological and medical field, etc.). Made with ESD ABS plastic (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) and a non-coating surface, ensuring ESD permanence. The static-dissipative material helps to reduce the risk of electrostatic discharge to static sensitive components.
Colour is black as standard. Printed with ESD warning symbol and is solar powered. The back is wedged for comfortable use. Conforms with BS EN-61430-5 and IEC 61340-5-1 Standards.
Key Features of ESD Calculator:
- Size: (L) 120mm x (W) 145mm x (H) 50mm
- Basic function calculator with memory
- Solar powered
- Wedged back
- Surface resistance of 10^(5) to 10^(9) Ohms
- Suitable for use in Electrostatic Protected Areas
- Made with ESD ABS plastic (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene)
- Colour: Black
- ESD warning symbol printed on the front
- Conforms with BS EN-61430-5 / IEC 61340-5-1 Standards
Meets the Following ESD Standards & Requirements:
|BS EN-61430-5 / IEC 61340-5-1||RoHS compliant|
|CE approved||REACH compliant|
View our full range of ESD Stationery.