ESD File Basket made from ESD Polypropylene for use in Electrostatic Protected Areas.
An essential office item suitable for holding and storing files, documents and books. Standard office file baskets have the potential to cause static damage when near static sensitive devices; they are an often over-looked piece of equipment in static controlled workstations. ESD file baskets, on the other hand, are produced with anti-static raw materials and a non-coating surface to make it ESD permanent.
Our ESD file holders are durable and lightweight. Each holder features a yellow ESD warning symbol for easy identification of items susceptible to ESD. ESD file basket is ideal for use in ESD sensitive areas and clean level environment such as microelectronics, biological and medical field, etc.
- Surface resistance: 10^(5) – 10^(9) ohms.
- Decay time: 1000V-100V <1.0S.
- Material: ESD PP (polypropylene).
- Size: 3 layers.
- Colour: Black.
- Excellent for storing and holding documents and files.
- Great for organising files due to its three sections.
- Yellow ESD warning symbol for easy identification of items susceptible to ESD.
- Durable and lightweight.
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
- Compliant according to IEC-61340-1-5 International Standard.
To view our full range of ESD Document Storage, click here.