ESD File Basket for the safe storage of documents in an Electrostatic Protected Area.
ESD File Basket from Bondline is made with ESD polypropylene (PP) for the safe use in Electrostatic Protected Areas (EPAs). They are lightweight, durable and have three separate holders for organised storage. Great for storing files, documents and books without the risk of static charge. ESD file basket features ESD warning symbol in yellow with text “ESD” printed at the front of the basket. As well as EPAs, they are suitable to use in clean level environments such as microelectronics, biological and medical fields and office areas.
Standard office file baskets have the potential to cause static damage when near static sensitive devices; they are an often over-looked piece of equipment in static controlled workstations. ESD file baskets are produced with anti-static raw materials and a non-coating surface to make it ESD permanent.
Key Features of ESD File Basket:
- Surface resistance: 10^(5) – 10^(9) ohms
- Decay time: 1000V-100V <1.0S
- Material: ESD polypropylene (PP)
- ESD permanent
- Three separate holders for organised storage
- Colour: Black
- Excellent for storing and holding documents and files
- Great for organising files due to its three sections
- Yellow ESD warning symbol and text “ESD” at front of basket
- Durable and lightweight
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- CE approved
- Compliant according to IEC 61340-5-1 International Standard
Meets the Following ESD Standards & Requirements:
|IEC 61340-5-1||RoHS compliant|
|CE approved||REACH compliant|
View our full range of ESD Document Storage.