A4 ESD Ring Binders for safe use in ESD Protected Areas.
Our ESD Ring Binders are designed for the safe storage and handling of documents in an Electrostatic Protected Area. The ring binders are black as standard and A4 in size. The ESD document folders are manufactured from ESD polypropylene (PP), an anti-static raw material with a non-coating surface, to make it ESD permanent. For use in ESD sensitive areas and clean level environments such as microelectronics, biological and medical field, etc.
The document folders are printed with a yellow ESD protective symbol on the spine and front cover. Available in three spine widths: 25mm, 40mm and 70mm. Suitable to be used with our ESD Document Holders. Compliant according to IEC-61340-5-1 International Standard. ROHS and REACH compliant.
RB25 has the clip style on both the inner spine at the top of the inner page.
Key Features of ESD A4 Ring Binders:
- Material: ESD PP (Polypropylene)
- Size: A4
- Spine width: 25mm, 40mm, 70mm
- Colour: Black
- Type: Clip, 2 ring & 4 ring available
- Surface resistance: 10^(5) – 10^(9) Ω
- Triboelectric voltage: <100V
- Decay time: 1000v/100v<1.0s
- Personal effects pouch for use in static sensitive areas
- Printed with yellow EPA protective symbol
- Produced with antistatic raw material, non-coating surface, to make it ESD permanent
- For use within an Electrostatic Protected Area
- Compliant according to IEC-61340-5-1 International Standard
- ROHS and REACH compliant
- RB25 – 25mm spine width – standard with clip type.
- RB40 – 40mm spine width – standard with 4 ring.
- RB4 – 50mm spine width – plastic ring binder.
- RB70 – 70mm spine width – standard with arch clip type.
ESD Standards & Regulations Met:
|European Conformity||REACH compliant|