ESD File Holder for the safe storage and handling in an Electrostatic Protected Area (EPA).
A4 sized ESD file holder from Bondline is made with ESD PVC for safe use in Electrostatic Protected Areas (EPAs) and clean level environments (i.e. microelectronics, biological and medical field, etc). They are great for storing A4 sized or smaller documents, instructions and checklists where static is controlled. ESD file holders feature an ESD warning symbol printed in yellow on the front corner of the sheet. File holder is transparent and can be recycled. Blue / green reinforced spine for improved durability. Supplied in packs of 5.
The material is permanent static-dissipative with a non-coating surface, giving it a permanent shelf life. Compliant to EN 61340-5-1 / IEC 61340-5-1 Standards. Use in conjunction with ESD Ring Binders.
Key Features of ESD File Holder:
- Surface resistance: 10^(6) – 10^(9) ohms
- Triboelectric voltage: <100V
- Decay time: 1000V-100V <1.0S
- Material: ESD PVC (polyvinyl chloride)
- Pack of 5
- Size: A4
- Colour: Transparent
- Features ESD warning symbol printed in yellow
- Blue or green reinforced spine (please specify on request if you’d like a certain colour)
- ESD permanent
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- CE approved
- Conforms to EN 61340-5-1 / IEC 61340-5-1 Standards
Meets the Following ESD Standards & Requirements:
|EN 61340-5-1 / IEC 61340-5-1||RoHS compliant|
|CE approved||REACH compliant|
View our full range of ESD Stationery.