Clear, ESD Laminate Pouches for the storage and protection of paper within an EPA.
ESD laminate pouches are made from a PET / EVA material and are resistant against many chemicals. Their compliance for strict quality control (IEC-61340-1-5 International Standard) means that they are suitable to use in Electrostatic Protected Areas and Cleanroom Environments, although you can certainly use these in offices too. ESD laminate pouches can be used to safely store A4, A5, A6 or smaller sized documents and loose sheets of paper. They are supplied in packs of 100. Laminating sheets are transparent, opaque and provide full protection against static charges within Electrostatic Protected Areas (EPAs).
ESD laminate pouches avoid the extra cost of cleanroom paper, keeping costs down. The pouches work with standard office laminating machines. Custom pouch sizes can be made on request.
Key Features of ESD Laminate Pouch:
- Clear / opaque laminating sheets
- Material: PET (polyethylene terephthalate) / EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate)
- Thickness: 80μ
- Sheets are A4 in size (Custom sizes are available on request)
- Supplied in a pack of 100
- Resistant against chemicals
- Keeps documents stored securely and protects paper within an EPA
- Suitable for Cleanroom environments
- Suitable to work with any standard office document laminating machine
- Complies for strict quality control within Electrostatic Protected Areas
- Compliant according to IEC-61340-1-5 International Standard
- ROHS and REACH compliant
- CE approved
- Protection of paper instruction guides and general documents
- Storing paper on workstations and benches in an EPA
- Where loose paper is not permitted
- Inserting into document holders and letter trays
- Cleanrooms, static controlled areas and offices
- Standard office laminating machines
Meets the Following ESD Standards & Requirements:
|IEC 61340-5-1||RoHS compliant|
|CE approved||REACH compliant|
View our full range of ESD Stationery.