ESD Clipboard made from ESD polypropylene for use in Electrostatic Protected Areas.
A4 in size, ESD clipboards from Bondline allow for the safe holding of A4, A5 and A6 sized paper documents in Electrostatic Protected Areas (EPAs). Made from an ESD polypropylene material, the ESD clipboard can be safely used around static sensitive components or devices. Our ESD clipboards are durable and lightweight. Each clipboard is printed with an ESD susceptible symbol in yellow with the text “ESD”.
ESD clipboards are an often over-looked piece of equipment in static controlled areas. A regular clipboard has the potential to cause static damage when near static sensitive components or devices; it is therefore recommended to use an anti-static clipboard.
Note: To ensure optimum static protection, paper must be inserted into anti-static holders.
Key Features of ESD Clipboard:
- Surface resistance of 10^(5) – 10^(9) ohms
- ESD susceptible symbol printed in yellow with the text “ESD”
- Suitable to use in static sensitive areas and clean level environments (i.e. microelectronics, biological and medical field, etc.)
- Made from ESD polypropylene (anti-static raw material, non-coating surface)
- Clipboard is A4 in size – can hold A5 and A6 documents as well
- Colour: Black
- Durable and lightweight
- Features ESD susceptible symbol to allow for easy identification
- Compliant according to the IEC-61340-5-1 International Standard
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- CE approved
Meets the Following ESD Standards & Requirements:
|IEC 61340-5-1||RoHS compliant|
|CE approved||REACH compliant|
To view our ESD stationery range, please click here.