ESD Clip Board made from ESD Polypropylene for use in Electrostatic Protected Areas.
An essential office item suitable for holding A4, A5 and A6 sized documents. Standard office clipboards have the potential to cause static damage when near static sensitive devices; they are an often over-looked piece of equipment in static controlled workstations. ESD clipboards, on the other hand, are produced with anti-static raw material, non-coating surface, to make it ESD permanent.
Our ESD clipboards are durable and lightweight. In the bottom corner of the clipboard features the ESD warning symbol for easy identification of items susceptible to ESD. ESD clipboards are ideal for use in ESD sensitive areas and clean level environment such as microelectronics, biological and medical field, etc.
- Surface resistance of 10^5 – 10^9 ohms.
- Conforms to BS EN-61340-5 for use in and EPA.
- ESD Polypropylene material.
- Suitable for use in an EPA environment.
- A4-sized – can hold A5 and A6 documents as well.
- Durable and light-weight.
- Features ESD susceptible symbol to allow for easy identification.
To view our ESD stationary range, please click here.