ESD L Shape Document Holder – Great for storing A4 paper documents in an Electrostatic Protected Area.
ESD L Shape Document Holder from Bondline is made from a flexible ESD polypropylene (PP) for the safe use in Electrostatic Protected Areas (EPA). The material is permanent static-dissipative with a permanent shelf life. Great for storing paper files and any document, minimising the risk of electrostatic discharge to static sensitive components.
ESD L Shape Document Holders are transparent and can be recycled. They are A4 in size and can store A4, A5, A6 or smaller sized documents. Supplied in a pack of 5. The holders feature an ESD warning symbol printed in yellow on the front corner. Compliant according to IEC-61340-1-5 International Standard
Key Features of ESD L Shape Document Holder:
- Surface resistance: 10^(6) – 10^(9) ohms
- Triboelectric voltage: <100V
- Decay time: 1000V-100V <1.0S
- Material: ESD Polypropylene (PP)
- Pack of 5 A4 wallets
- Size: A4
- Colour: Transparent
- Yellow ESD warning symbol for easy items susceptible to ESD
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- Compliant according to IEC-61340-5-1 International Standard
- Protection of documents (i.e. checklists, instructions) in an EPA or office
- Where loose paper is not permitted
Meets the Following ESD Standards & Requirements:
|IEC 61340-5-1||RoHS compliant|
|CE approved||REACH compliant|
View our full range of ESD Stationery.