ESD pouches (PCHESD) for the effective storage of anti-static stationery such as pens, pencils, rubber bands and calculators within an electrostatic protected area. Bondline’s ESD pouches are manufactured from static-safe materials (98% Polyester + 2% Conductive Yarn) that help to protect anti static stationery inside of the pencil case and items surrounding the case. This product complies to the IEC-61340-1-5 International Standard.
Bondline’s ESD pencil case varies in colour, however if you have a specific preference please contact us. Colour options vary between light blue and grey. The pouch is standard in size (LxWxH 18 x 5 x 8cm) and is designed with a grid pattern.
Ideally, you should use ESD stationery in conjunction with an ESD pouch to ensure a static-safe area.
|EN 61340-5-1||106 – 109 Ω||(50.3% RH 25.5°C)|
- Effective storage of anti-static stationery.
- Manufactured from static-safe materials.
- Composition: 98% Polyester + 2% Conductive Yarn.
- Complies to the IEC-61340-1-5 International Standard.
- Zipper feature for easy access in and out of the pouch.
- Colour options vary between light blue and grey.
- LxWxH 18 x 5 x 8cm. (Tolerance applicable).
- Designed with a grid pattern.
- Easy to clean and wipe down.
- Soft material.