ESD Pencil Case / Pouch (PCHESD) for the effective storage of anti-static stationery such as pens, pencils, rubber bands and calculators within an Electrostatic Protected Area. Bondline’s ESD pouches are made from static-safe materials (98% Polyester + 2% Conductive Yarn) that help to protect anti-static stationery inside of the pencil case and items surrounding the case. This product complies to the EN 61340-5-1 Standard.
Bondline’s ESD Pencil Case varies in colour, however if you have a specific preference please contact us. Colour options vary between light blue and grey. The pouch is standard in size (LxWxH 18 x 5 x 8cm) and is designed with a grid pattern.
- Effective storage of anti-static stationery
- Manufactured from static-safe materials
- Composition: 98% Polyester + 2% Conductive Yarn
- Complies to the EN 61340-5-1 Standard
- Zipper feature for easy access in and out of the pouch
- Colour options vary between light blue and grey
- Size (L x W x H): 18 x 5 x 8cm (tolerance applicable)
- Designed with a grid pattern
- Easy to clean and wipe down
- Soft material
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
Please note: You should use ESD stationery in conjunction with an ESD pouch to ensure a static-safe area.