ESD Document Holders for the safe handling and storage of documents within an EPA.
ESD Document Holders from Bondline are made with an ESD low-density polypropylene (PP) material, for safe use in static sensitive areas (EPA) and clean level environments such as microelectronics, biological and medical field, etc. The holders are open top, clear and have a yellow reinforced spine. The static-dissipative document holders can be used as ring binder inserts for our anti-static ring binder.
Compliant to EN 61340-5-1 / IEC 61340-5-1 Standard. Great for storing instructions, checklists or any document where static is controlled. ESD susceptible symbol printed in black on the spine.
The material is permanent static-dissipative, with a permanent shelf life. Includes pack of 100. Recommended to be used in conjunction with ESD Ring Binders.
Key Features of ESD Document Holders:
- Available in A4 and A3 size
- Pack of 100
- Three layers
- Compliant to EN 61340-5-1 / IEC 61340-5-1 Standard
- Surface resistance: 10^(5) – 10^(9) Ω CM
- Made with ESD low-density polypropylene (PP)
- ESD permanent, with a permanent shelf life
- Suitable for use in ESD sensitive areas and clean level environments
- Open top and transparent
- Supported with reinforced spine, featuring ESD compliant symbol
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- CE approved
Meets the Following ESD Standards & Requirements:
|IEC 61340-5-1 / EN 61340-5-1||RoHS compliant|
|CE approved||REACH compliant|
View our full range of ESD Stationery.