ESD Document Holders for document storage and handling within an EPA.
This product is produced with anti-static raw materials and a non-coating surface to make it ESD permanent. For use in ESD sensitive areas and clean level environments such as microelectronics, biological and medical field, etc.
Open top clear, permanent static dissipative ring binder inserts with reinforced spine. Made of low-density polypropylene. They are compliant to EN 61340-5-1 and are essential for storing instructions, checklists or any document where static is controlled. The ESD warning logo allows for easy identification of items that are ESD susceptible. Unlike most ESD Document Holders, the material is permanent static-dissipative, with a permanent shelf life. Includes pack of 100.
- Available in A4 and A3 size.
- Pack of 100.
- Compliant to EN 61340-5-1 standard.
- Manufactured with anti-static raw materials and a non-coating surface.
- ESD permanent.
- Suitable for use in ESD sensitive areas and clean level environments.
- Open top and transparent.
- Supported with reinforced spine, featuring ESD compliant symbol.
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
Use in conjunction with ESD Ring Binders.