ESD Ring Binders for use within ESD Protected Areas.
ESD polypropylene document folders are designed for storing and handling of documents for use in the office or within an EPA. This product is produced with anti-static raw material, non-coating surface, to make it ESD permanent. For use in ESD sensitive areas and clean level environments such as microelectronics, biological and medical field, etc.
Each document folder features the ESD symbol to allow for easy identification of items susceptible to ESD. This essential office item is a great alternative to standard document ring binders due to its anti-static properties. Compliant according to IEC-61340-1-5 International Standard. ROHS and REACH compliant.
- Size A4, available in: 25, 40, 50 & 70mm spine widths.
- Personal effects pouch for use in static sensitive areas.
- EPA warning symbol for easy identification of items susceptible to ESD.
- Black colour as standard.
- Produced with antistatic raw material, non-coating surface, to make it ESD permanent.
- For use within an Electrostatic Protected Area.
- Compliant according to IEC-61340-1-5 International Standard.
- ROHS and REACH compliant.
- RB25 – 25mm spine width – standard with clip type.
- RB40 – 40mm spine width – standard with 4 ring.
- RB4 – 50mm spine width – plastic ring binder.
- RB70 – 70mm spine width – standard with arch clip type.
RB25 has the clip style on both the inner spine at the top of the inner page.
Can be used in conjunction with the ESD Document Holders.
To see our blue ESD Ring Binders, please click here.