Stackable ESD letter trays provide storage for documents while protecting against the build-up of static charges in Electrostatic Protected Areas (EPA).
Great for keeping workstations and desks tidy and organised. Our stackable ESD letter trays are made from black ESD PP (polypropylene) and are suitable for use in static controlled areas (EPAs). The trays can hold A4, A5 and A6 sized documents. It has three trays: a top tier, middle tier and bottom tier. They are produced with anti-static raw material, non-coating surface, to make it ESD permanent. ESD letter tray is black as standard. Conforms to BS EN-61430-5, IEC-61340-5-1 Standard for safe use in Electrostatic Protected Areas.
Note: All documents should be inserted into anti-static pouches to protect static sensitive components.
Key Features of ESD Letter Trays:
- Manufactured from black ESD PP (Polypropylene)
- Surface resistance of 10^(5) – 10^(9) Ω
- Suitable for storing A4 size documents (and A5, A6 sized documents)
- Three stackable letter trays
- Suitable for EPAs
- Available in the colour black as standard
- Conforms to BS EN-61430-5, IEC-61340-5-1 Standard
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- CE approved
Meets the Following ESD Standards & Requirements:
|IEC 61340-5-1 / BS EN-61430-5||RoHS compliant|
|CE approved||REACH compliant|
View our full range of ESD stationery.