Non-ESD general purpose gloves. These Top Fit Gloves have coated tips for added grip.
Lint-free and non-tainting polyurethane coated fingertip gloves for anti-slip tactile efficiency. Five finger knitted glove with a fine polyurethane coating on the finger tips. These gloves are ambidextrous and can be used for fine and delicate manipulations, it is generally recommended for use in assembly line where handling of small components is part of the manufacturing process.
These gloves provide protection against small cuts or / and blisters that could appear on the fingers or near the nails, due to handling of products using specially the fingers rather than the whole hand. They can also replace the traditional finger cots as cots are known to put pressure on the finger phanlanges causing irritation and discomfort. Other applications include avoiding finger marks during the packaging process. They can be stored for more than ten years without suffering any deterioration. But generally we recommend avoiding very hot surfaces and ultraviolet sun rays.
Key Benefits of Top Fit Gloves:
- Lint-free and non-tainting
- Non-ESD properties
- Reduces risk of small cuts or/and blisters
- Reduces risk of scratches, fingerprints, and marks when being handled
- Can be stored for more than 10 years without suffering any deterioration
- Elasticated wrist for a comfortable fit
- Polyurethane coated fingertips for added grip
- Seamless knitted structure for added comfort
- CE, RoHS and REACH compliant
- The gloves are washable and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
Meets the Following ESD Standards & Requirements:
|IEC 61340-5-1||European Conformity|
|RoHS compliant||REACH compliant|
View our full range of ESD Gloves here.