ESD High Temperature Tape has a high heat resistance remaining stable across a wide range of temperatures. This tape gives heat insulation and protects fragile static-sensitive components during manufacture. Tape will remove cleanly leaving no adhesive residue after exposure to heat. All rolls are 33m long.
ESD Polymide Temperature Tape is ideal for masking printed circuit boards during wave solder or solder dip processes, as well as for solder wave masking and electrical insulation. This product has excellent electrical properties and heat resistant properties whilst also having a remarkable dimensional stability.
- ESD Polyimide Temperature Tape for high temperature exposure
- Ideal for masking printed circuit boards during wave solder or solder dip processes, as well as for solder wave masking and electrical insulation
- Temperature resistance up to 300°C short term
- Leaves no adhesive residue after exposure to heat
- Provides heat insulation and protects fragile static-sensitive components during manufacture
- All rolls are 33m long
- Available in 3 widths: 9mm, 19mm and 25mm
- Colour: Brown opaque
- Film construction: Polyimide
- Complies to IEC-61340-5-1 International Standard
- RoHS and REACH compliant
What ESD High Temperature Tape can be applied to:
- Ideal for masking gold leads and other components on boards populated with sensitive integrated circuits.
- Thick conductive adhesive excellent for conformability to protect critical PCB features.
- Masking off PCBs for IR reflow ovens or wave soldering under 300°C for ~ 10 seconds.