ESD Gloves With Dotted Palms for use in ESD Protected Areas.
Bondline’s ESD-safe gloves with dotted palms are manufactured using seamless knitted structures, giving an extremely comfortable fit. The back is made from an anti-static lint-free fabric with a 1cm stripe and the palm has a PVC dotted coating in combination with polyester lint-free fabric. These gloves can drain electro-static events quickly, but produce very low particles or fibres and provide useful anti-skid tactile efficiency and avoid sweat contact. The gloves have a polyurethane-coated finger and palm to provide added grip. A good addition for ESD sensitive environments.
All gloves can be washed at 40°C with a neutral detergent allowing them to be re-used many times. All of our ESD-safe gloves are manufactured using a high strength conductive yarn which gives a surface resistivity of 10^(6) – 10^(9) ohms/square even after 100 washes.
Key Benefits of ESD Gloves with Dotted Palms:
- Continuous polyester fibre with kanebo conductive fibre.
- PVC dotted coating.
- Low friction charge.
- Good workmanship.
- Applications to Assembly of Electronics and Semiconductor.
- Hand back: 99% polyester, 1% carbon fibre. Palm: 100% polyester.
- Surface resistivity of 10^(6) – 10^(9) ohms/square.
- All gloves can be washed at 40°C with a neutral detergent allowing them to be re-used many times.
- Elasticated wrist offers a comfortable fit.
- Cost-effective and light-weight.
- Good sweat absorbency with some heat resistance.
- Reduces risk of scratches, finger prints, marks when being handled.
- Static-dissipative glove which will dissipate any charge.
- Available in small to extra large sizes.
- Features a finger and palm PU coating (dotted).
- Fine gauge knitting machine is used to reach the requirements of the thin fabric thickness.
- Manufactured using lint-free polyester fabric; ideal for use in ESD protected areas.
- CE, RoHS and REACH compliant.
- Compliant according to IEC-61340-5-1 International Standard.
Application & Usage
- Ideal for handling static-sensitive equipment, assemblies and devices.
- Can be used in an EPA.
- Good moisture absorbency, suitable for use in humid environments.
Meets the Following ESD Standards & Requirements:
|IEC 61340-5-1||European Conformity|
|RoHS compliant||REACH compliant|
View our full range of ESD gloves here.