175mm ESD Brush.
175mm ESD brush allows the safe cleaning of ESD sensitive assemblies without generating any harmful static charges. The brush hair is manufactured from a conductive PA material and the brush handle is made from a conductive PP material. This ESD brush does not produce dust particles and it consists of 40% polypropylene, 45% polyamide and 15% carbon fibre.
- Strong, conductive polypropylene handle.
- Manufactured with soft, conductive fibres.
- Easy-to-grip handle allows ease when cleaning.
- Brush Length: 175mm. Brush Width: 14mm.
- Bristle Size: 57 x 10mm. Bristle Length: 20mm.
- Standard compliance: ANSI/ESD S20.20*1999 requirements EN61340-5-1.
To view our complete ESD brush range, please click here.
To enquire about this product, please contact us by clicking here.