120mm Flat Brush
A 120mm flat brush with a conductive polypropylene handle and conductive fibres consisting of 40% polypropylene, 45% polyamide and 15% carbon fibre. Designed to absorb the charge and pass it to the ground. These brushes avoid and static build up and existing charges are reduced more effectively reduced with the use of either water or alcohol.
- Strong, conductive polypropylene handle.
- Manufactured with soft, conductive fibres.
- Brush Length: 120mm. Brush Width: 18mm.
- Bristles (H/W/L): 10 x 5 x 15mm. Hair Length: 15mm.
- Features ESD susceptible symbol.
- Standard compliance: ANSI/ESD S20.20*1999 requirements EN61340-5-1.
To view our complete ESD brush range, please click here.
To enquire about this product, please contact us by clicking here.