ESD Brush Set – A convenient, conductive brush set, great for cleaning static sensitive components of all sizes.
Bondline’s ESD Brush Set includes a pack of 4 conductive brushes in a range of sizes, suitable for many applications. This handy set of brushes is great for multi-purpose use – whether you require to clean microelectronics or larger printed circuit boards.
The brushes included in the brush set allow for the safe cleaning of ESD sensitive assemblies without generating any harmful static charge. Each of the brushes’ hair fibres are manufactured from a conductive PA material. The brushes’ handles are made from a conductive PP material. These brushes do not produce dust particles which makes them suitable for use for those with dust allergies. Each brush consists of 40% polypropylene, 45% polyamide and 15% carbon fibre.
Brushes included within the ESD Brush Set can also be purchased separately.
ESD Brush Set includes:
- KB920 – 135mm ESD Brush – (Brush L: 135mm W: 8mm dia, Bristle Size: 5mm dia L: 10mm)
- KB923 – 155mm ESD Brush – (Brush L: 135mm W: 8mm dia, Bristle Size: 5mm dia L: 10mm)
- KB925 – 175mm ESD Brush – (Brush L: 175mm W: 14mm, Bristle Size: 57 x 10mm L: 20mm)
- KB927 – 255mm ESD Brush – (Brush L: 255mm W: 11mm, Bristle Size: 130 x 5mm L: 30mm)
- Each brush has a strong, black, conductive polypropylene handle.
- Each brush has soft, black, conductive hair fibres.
- Constructed of 40% polypropylene, 45% polyamide and 15% carbon fibre.
- 1 pack includes 4 ESD-safe brushes of different sizes.
- KB925 brush has an easy-to-grip handle which allows for ease when cleaning.
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
- Compliant according to IEC-61340-1-5 International Standard.
To view our complete ESD brush range, please click here.