120mm ESD Brush
This handy brush style, also known as the keyboard brush, has a 2 x 6 row pattern, with a 1/2″ trim, and a brush face of 7/8″ x 5/16″. Ideal for detail cleaning, such as printed circuit boards and SMT assemblies. Also great as a scrubbing and dusting brush that works well for getting into tight areas. This 120mm ESD brush allows the safe cleaning of ESD sensitive assemblies without generating any harmful static charges.
- Ideal for detail cleaning, such as printed circuit boards and SMT assemblies.
- Strong, static-neutral hardwood handle.
- Manufactured with static-dissipative Nylon bristle.
- Brush Length: 120mm. Brush Width: 25mm.
- Bristles (H/W/L): 13 x 8 x 25mm.
- Great as a scrubbing and dusting brush.
- The brushes are approved to BS EN 61340-5.
To view our range of ESD brushes, please click here.
For general enquiries, please contact us by clicking here.